Consultations are available at the clinic in person or online.
Changes To Treatments
To comply with the Government Covid-19 guidelines for close-contact work, all treatments will temporarily be reduced to a maximum of 45 minutes and treatments of the face and head are unavailable at this time.
Before You Visit The Clinic
You will be sent, via email, a Covid-19 Screening and Consent Form and also a Pre-appointment Consultation Form if appropriate.
Please complete and return these forms at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. If anything about your health changes within the 48 hours leading up to your appointment please let me know immediately.
At The Clinic
In order to ensure the safety of all my clients I have introduced the following measures.
- The waiting room is closed and clients are respectfully asked to wait in their car or outside the front door until their appointment time.
- Each client will have their temperature checked via a contactless thermometer.
- Hand sanitiser is provided. Everyone must use this.
- Face masks are available for use during sessions.
- All surfaces including desk, treatment table, chairs, door handles, handrails and keypads are sanitised between each client.
- Disposable towels will be used on the treatment table and will be changed between clients.
- Weather permitting the window will be open during consultations and treatments. Regardless of weather the window and door will be open for a minimum of 30 minutes between each client to ventilate the room.
You should not attend the clinic if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell. The standard 24 hour cancellation charge does not apply to cancellations where Covid-19 is suspected.
To avoid contact with the card machine, payment is via invoice which will be emailed to you following treatment.